You’re running a survey project and, as most projects go, it’s a team effort. You send survey questions to your colleagues for review. Once you finalize the survey, you ask them to test the survey to make sure it works well.
After you deploy the survey and analyze the results, you share the findings with your team or summarize the data in a report for broader distribution. This is your survey project—but the results are fueling decisions for your team or company.
Sound familiar? It should. In our recent product feedback survey, we found that 80% of SurveyMonkey customers have worked with others on creating a survey. And the majority of our customers involve 3 to 10 other people during the survey writing and editing process.
We also learned:
- 70% collect feedback on their surveys via email
- 98% share their survey results with others
- 39% of those who share results go on to distribute to 20 or more people
That’s a lot of sharing—and getting so much feedback with multiple platforms can significantly lengthen the time it takes to complete a project. So it’s no surprise that one of the most common requests we get from customers is for the ability to collaborate in SurveyMonkey for a faster, easier way to get surveys out the door and share results.
You want to be able to work on a survey with your colleagues throughout the survey process, whether it’s to edit questions, test Skip Logic, or chart results. We hear you—and we’ve made it easy to do just that. Here’s how.
How to collaborate in SurveyMonkey
With our new Team Collaboration feature, available first to our Platinum customers, you can easily work with your other group members without having to share account credentials. This saves time and gives you (and your IT department) peace of mind.
Team Collaboration in SurveyMonkey allows you to:
- Share survey data securely without having to share accounts. Share only the surveys you want while keeping your other surveys private. When you give group members access to your surveys, they can directly comment, edit the surveys, and analyze the survey results.
- Reduce friction during the survey creation process. By using commenting to give and get feedback on surveys and data directly in SurveyMonkey, you can cut down the amount of time it typically takes to circulate surveys via email or printouts across your team or departments.
- Manage surveys you’ve shared with others and surveys shared with you. Easily choose group members to collaborate with from a drop-down menu in your SurveyMonkey account. Only give group members access to surveys and survey data you want to share, not every survey within your account.
Pro tip: If you’re a Platinum user, your account is already enabled with Team Collaboration! Just log in to your SurveyMonkey account to start sharing surveys with your group members.
With the ability to collaborate on surveys directly in SurveyMonkey, you can effectively delegate survey tasks, incorporate feedback on survey projects more efficiently, and focus your team on getting results that drive smarter decisions.
Have questions for Sam or want to share how you’re going to use team collaboration in SurveyMonkey? Let us know in the Comments below!