If you’re a marketer, you know you need to move fast to publish content so your fresh ideas don’t go stale.
In fact, we ran a survey using SurveyMonkey Audience and found that 55% of marketing professionals are only moderately moderately satisfied with how they create marketing content for their work.
Why? Half of them said it takes too much time:
That’s why we’re excited to announce our integration with Piktochart, the easy-to-use infographic creator. Now it’s faster than ever to turn your survey results and data into a beautiful infographic for your marketing efforts.
Why integrate Piktochart and SurveyMonkey?
Did you ask for customer feedback or run a market research survey? Not only can those insights help you make smarter business decisions—you can also repurpose those results by turning them into a shareable infographic or illustrated data report.
More than 2 million people around the world use Piktochart to quickly design professional-looking infographics. Whether you’re an amateur blogger or experienced marketer, you’ll find Piktochart’s intuitive drag-and-drop functionality makes it easy to turn your survey data into viral content.
Plus, Piktochart’s got more than 600 themes and templates to choose from, including custom templates for sharing your SurveyMonkey data.
How to get started
Inserting survey data into infographics is a breeze with our integration. Here’s how to do it:
- Log in to Piktochart and choose any template. Note there are several SurveyMonkey-specific templates.
- When you’re in the Design Editor, go to the Import menu and click the SurveyMonkey Icon. Connect to your SurveyMonkey account by entering your SurveyMonkey login details.
- Choose the survey you’d like to import.
- Drag and drop survey elements, such as the survey title or number of respondents. Then, drag questions onto the canvas to make instant charts.
- You have the power to customize your chart’s type or color, add legends, and more.
Once you add a chart from SurveyMonkey, a small Data from SurveyMonkey label will appear at the bottom of your project to let your viewers know the data was taken directly from the survey you ran.
Check out the video below to see the integration in action, or learn more about it here.
How will you share your survey data? If you create an infographic with your results, please share a link to your beautiful new data report in the Comments below!