Exciting news for you, data fans—we’re launching multiple integrations with our friends over at Google Drive. You heard us right. Google users now have access to all of the powerful features and sophisticated data collection functionalities that SurveyMonkey has to offer. So what does this partnership mean exactly for you?
Here are a few highlights of what you can expect.
- You can now import your Gmail contacts right into SurveyMonkey Contacts. From there, you can easily add them into our Email Invitation Collector
- Importing or adding custom data about your contacts can be done and makes it easy to create custom lists of survey respondents, send surveys and track your respondents’ progress
- When it’s time to analyze your responses, you’ll be able to export all of your survey data directly into Google Sheets
- Adding to your other export options—PDF, CSV, Excel and PowerPoint—you can also build other charts and graphs
Another cool ability within Google Sheets? You can refresh your survey results with just a single click directly in Google Sheets. All you need is to install the SurveyMonkey Add On and you’ll be able to view your surveys and import responses into the Sheets application. Of course, you can always see a full set of results in the Analyze tab of your SurveyMonkey account.
Here’s how to import your survey results to Google Sheets. Ready? Let’s go.
1. Create a new spreadsheet in your Google account and click Add-ons from the toolbar.
3. Click Get Add-ons and add the SurveyMonkey add-on. After you authorize the app, it will open in a window on the right-hand side of the spreadsheet.
4. Click the survey you want to import results from and choose the collectors you want to import results from. (Reminder: a green dot means the collector is open; grey dot means the collector is closed).
5. Click Import to the right of the survey title to import the survey data.
- Ready to get your form on? That’s what we thought. Available in all SurveyMonkey plan types, including the free BASIC plan, you can easily import your next Google form directly into a survey.
- To get started, all you need to do is add the free SurveyMonkey for Google Forms add-on and you will be on your way. Once that’s set, follow these steps.
1. Go ahead and open your Google Form. Click Add-ons from the toolbar.
2. Open the SurveyMonkey add-on. Boom! The app window will pop up.
3. Select the form questions you want to include in your survey. Note: Questions that are greyed out can’t be added.
4. Click Convert to Survey. So simple, right?
5. Sign in to SurveyMonkey and finish designing that beautiful survey of yours.
If you’re looking for even more resources on our integration with Google Drive, click here. Don’t forget to visit our comprehensive Help Center for even more tips and how-tos on all things SurveyMonkey.
Questions, comments on this exciting new integration? Please let us know below.