It’s finally time for Zoomerang and SurveyMonkey to join forces. We’re committed to providing you with the very best in survey tools and analytics, so over the past few months, we’ve been working hard to make sure that the features you know and love on Zoomerang will be available to you on SurveyMonkey. Plus you’ll have access to some great new tools.
We’re really excited for you to log in, take a look around, and check out all your new features and tools, but we also know that change can be hard. We also understand trust is earned, so it’s important to us that you get as much information as possible. We’ve been listening to your questions and concerns and have come up with some key pieces of information that we’d like to highlight:
- All of your data will move over to SurveyMonkey safely and with as minimal disruption as possible. This means all survey designs, responses and deployments (which we call “collectors”) will be migrated into your new account.
- Your Username and Password will remain the same as it was on your Zoomerang account. Just log in as usual and get started. And if you encounter any problems, contact our support team.
- Any live survey links will continue to function on SurveyMonkey just as they did on Zoomerang, so there’s no need to resend new links for existing surveys.
- Like Zoomerang, when it comes time to actually send out your survey and collect responses, SurveyMonkey automatically generates a web link. While your survey deployments/collectors will default to a www.surveymonkey.com URL, you’ll still have the option of using s.zoomerang.com.
- As a paid account holder, your pricing for your subscription will continue to stay the same and most features will port directly over. For a list of new features that will become available to you, click here.
- All prior Billing Details will remain in the account.
- Please be sure to update login bookmarks on your browser from www.zoomerang.com to www.surveymonkey.com.
- All support requests can now go to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please replace/add this to your contact lists. Zoomerang Premium members will still have phone support that may be accessed from http://help.surveymonkey.com.
Where to find help
Monkeys speak a little bit differently. So, to make learning a new language (and a new tool) a bit easier, we put together a few helpful guides. As a starting point, here’s a link to an overview on how to get started with your new SurveyMonkey account:http://svy.mk/RB4XNX
We’ve come up with a few conversion guides to helps detail new features available to you, where they’re located, how to use the tool, and key differences from Zoomerang to SurveyMonkey. We highly recommend taking a look and bookmarking this link. These guides may just become your new best friends: http://svy.mk/QJD43L
We also have a video recording of a recently held webinar, which will take you on a test drive of the tool, and includes a log of some of the most commonly asked questions and answers about the migration. Check it all out here: http://svy.mk/QJE6wu
This is only the beginning of a long friendship to come. We put years of experience into our products, yet we’re constantly evolving and seeking newer, better ways to offer the most advanced tools in the industry. And to that we need your help—so please let us know what you think.
As always, we’re here if you have any questions. Just email us at email@example.com
And welcome to SurveyMonkey. We’re so glad you’re here!