We’ve started to share survey examples this week to give you an idea of the various ways customers use SurveyMonkey to gather data and feedback to make better decisions.
But there is no better way to show the power of SurveyMonkey and the amazing things you can learn, then to show real examples of customer surveys.
Below are 10 cool surveys customers have recently tweeted out. So go ahead, take a look to see how they are using SurveyMonkey and while you’re here, help them with their research…
1. Who do you trust as far as news is concerned?
2. The Chronicle of Philanthropy is interested in how much your non-profit raised in 2010:
3. What is the soundtrack to your commute?
4. OXO wants to know how you safely get your lunch to work:
5. The Museum Education Roundtable is looking for feedback on museum publications:
6. The International Federation of Library Associations is conducting a survey on advocacy:
7. How do you use your break room?
8. Need help with grant writing? Share your input in this survey:
9. Have some flirty friends in Boston? Boston’s Flirt Fest (yes, that’s what it’s called) wants to know who they are:
10. Last, but not least, please help decide what the 2011 Sauerkraut Days tag line should be:
Have a survey you want to show off? Please share.