|Respondent Type: Normal Response ||Collector: New Link (Web Link)|
|Custom Value: empty||IP Address: 220.127.116.11 |
|Response Started: Thursday, July 23, 2009 5:00:30 AM ||Response Modified: Thursday, July 23, 2009 4:57:20 AM|
1. 1. Have you noticed a jump in nail prices from your suppliers?
2. How much have your prices increased since the middle of January 2008?
3. How has this affected your fastener purchasing? (check all that apply)
|I tried to buy a large supply of nails before the price jumped too much.|
4. Do you have a materials and supply “price escalation” clause in your construction contracts?
5. How much would a 30% price increase in nails add to the cost of your typical project?