|Respondent Type: Normal Response ||Collector: Grp11WC (Web Link)|
|Custom Value: empty||IP Address: 188.8.131.52 |
|Response Started: Tuesday, August 30, 2011 1:01:36 PM ||Response Modified: Tuesday, August 30, 2011 1:14:08 PM|
1. Do you consider yourself to be a Christian?
2. Have you made a serious commitment to follow Jesus Christ?
3. How often do you attend church?
4. Do you attend more than one church or youth group?
5. If you answered "yes", how many churches or youth groups do you attend on a regular basis?
6. What you'd like to do MORE of in your church's youth ministry and what you'd like to do LESS of.
| ||More of This||Less of This||Not Offered at My Church|
|Bible study: Book of Bible|| ||X|| |
|Bible study: Topic||X|| || |
|Small groups||X|| || |
|Retreats||X|| || |
|Lock-ins||X|| || |
|Camps||X|| || |
|Workcamps||X|| || |
|Domestic mission trips|| || ||X|
|Cross-cultural mission trips|| || ||X|
|Local service projects||X|| || |
|One-day "fun day" trips||X|| || |
|Worship music/singing||X|| || |
|Worship experiences (not singing)|| ||X|| |
|Youth sermon: Bible||X|| || |
|Youth sermon: Topic||X|| || |
|Mentoring||X|| || |
|Confirmation class||X|| || |
|Learning more: Jesus||X|| || |
|Learning more: Bible principles||X|| || |
|Learning more: NT||X|| || |
|Learning more: OT|| ||X|| |
|Serve: Ldr Youth Grp||X|| || |
|Serve: Ldr Other||X|| || |
|Learning how to pray|| ||X|| |
|Games/fun activities||X|| || |
|Evangelism||X|| || |
|Youth conferences||X|| || |
|Conversations about faith||X|| || |
|Relaxed hang-out time||X|| || |
|Help: Bible||X|| || |
|Relationship help: Parents||X|| || |
|Relationship help: Peers||X|| || |
|Relationship help: Siblings||X|| || |
|Help w/tough issues||X|| || |
|Pursuing tough ?s in Bible||X|| || |
|Counseling||X|| || |
|Experiences teach about God/Truths||X|| || |
|Help learning to pursue God||X|| || |
|Family activities @ Church||X|| || |
|Interactions w/people outside of YM||X|| || |
7. What is your biggest challenge in growing deeper in your relationship with God?
|Busy schedules always conflict with church events. It's hard to stay focused.|
8. What is your biggest regret in your relationship with God?
9. What is your biggest hope in your relationship with God?
|Growing closer as I grow up and learn more about myself|
10. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?