Welcome to the Health Leads UMBC application system. A few important things to know about using it:
1. This application is for BOTH regular summer volunteers (who apply to commit to one shift per week, at least) AND summer fellows, who must fill out an additional question at the bottom of this application.
2. The application has 8 screens of questions; you can use the buttons at the bottom of each page to move back and forth between them. Read all the questions first: there are multiple open-ended questions that require some elaboration, so plan your time accordingly. Don't save this application for the last minute!
Remember, it is due by Friday, May 6th
Interviews (20 minutes long and required): May 9th and 10th (Monday and Tuesday)
TUES, May 31-FRI, June 3: Pre-orientation at Clinic (2-4 hours depending on your clinic)
Training: Sat/Sun, June 4th and June 5th, 9:30 a.m.-4 p.m.
3. All starred questions are required. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
4. Feel free to close the survey anytime -- it will automatically save your answers, and then you can just use the same link that was emailed to you originally to return to it later. Do NOT hit the "Finish" button on the final page until you are ready to submit -- once you've clicked that, you will no longer be able to access the application!
5. When you ARE ready to submit your application (and only then!), make sure that you've answered all the questions and then hit the "Finish" button on the final page.
We are excited you want to be part of our team! We look forward to reading your application!