The Office for Civil Society wants to improve the effectiveness of the support and advice for frontline groups. This survey includes consultation questions on proposals for how we might do this. It also includes additional, distinct questions to help us develop an Equality Impact Assessment on these proposals.
The first section simply asks a few simple questions about you and/or your organisation.
After this the survey is split into seven sections:
1. Easier access to advice
2. Accessing wider sources of support
3. Direct support to build the skills of frontline organisations
4. Consolidation of Infrastructure
5. Encouraging better public sector partnerships
6. Central government partnerships with national infrastructure
7. Additional comments and suggestions
You are not required to complete the whole survey if you do not wish. Simply move between the sections you feel able to fill in using the "next" and "previous" buttons at the bottom of each page.
You will only be able to enter this survey once so please fill out all sections that you feel able.