Real Gap Experience and i to i Volunteering Campus Rep Application - Spring 2012
Real Gap Experience and i to i Volunteering Campus Rep Program: Spring 2012
Since 1994, i-to-i Volunteering has provided extraordinary, life-changing travel experiences for over 20,000 volunteers. We offer one of the broadest ranges of volunteer opportunities with a choice of 160 projects in 22 countries across Africa, Asia, South America and Australia. Real Gap is all about the experience – of challenging yourself, of broadening your horizons, of learning new skills, of seeing new things in a new light. Working abroad. Adventure travel. Volunteering. Sports. Adrenaline. It’s the experience of doing something different. We offer trips in over 35 countries across 6 continents. Our two companies teamed up to create Real Travel, the largest gap year and meaningful travel provider out there and whether you’ve got 2 weeks or 2 years, we’ve got something for everyone.
A total of 40 i to i and Real Gap Reps on 20 campuses around the United States and Canada (2 Reps per school) will be organizing an awareness and promotional marketing campaign during the Spring 2012 semester on their respective campuses. Student Reps participating in this program will create marketing plans and then execute these activities (such as distributing promotional items, organizing events, promoting our trips by word of mouth, etc.) over the course of the semester.
Campus Rep Program:
We are looking for adventure-seeking, outgoing, energetic and travel-savvy individuals who are passionate about volunteer and/or internship opportunities and traveling abroad. If you feel that you have a large network of friends on your campus, are involved in a variety of activities and organizations (particularly any social, Eco-friendly, international or volunteer groups) and love to have fun, plan and promote events, apply to become an i to i and Real Gap Campus Rep today!
(include but are not limited to the following)
• Receive promotional materials (and keep in a safe place)
• Be creative in coordinating and executing the required activities
• Be innovative in generating awareness on your campus about the different opportunities we offer
• Get fellow students interested in our trips and ultimately…signed up for a trip themselves!!
• Leverage social media to help build awareness and drive traffic to the i to i and Real Gap websites
• Complete event recaps and upload photos/videos to our online reporting tool on a weekly basis
• Maintain a line of communication with in-house management
*All final candidates will be given a creative photo collage assignment—something to showcase your personality, passion, network and creativity*
• Receive a base commission for all sales
• Have opportunities for bonus awards & incentives throughout the course of the program