1. American Dance & Music Week at Pinewoods Questionnaire 2014
Greetings from New England! I'm so glad that you'll be joining us at camp this summer.
This short questionnaire has two parts: The first part asks you what classes you are likely to attend. The second part asks about your ideas and preferences for camper-led after-dance parties. Your answers are not a formal commitment; you can always change your mind later. However, your input is very helpful as we plan for the week.
Besides all of the other things CDSS recommends you bring to camp, please also consider:
* Musical instruments for classes, jamming and the daily pre-dance procession
* Appropriate dance shoes for contras and squares, couples dance, and percussive dance. Please do not bring taps.
* Songs and tunes to swap at various jams
* Stories, games, music and stunts to share at Gathering
* Snack foods for late-night parties
* Recording device for music classes
* Festive clothing: Hawaiian shirts, expressive hats, fancy socks, etc.
* Auction items: interesting, amusing or worthy items or services for the fund raising auction
I'd love to hear from you between now and August and I can't wait to see you all then.
Sue Rosen, Program Director
23 Hazelhurst Ave.
Newton, MA 02465