Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey. The Family Health Outcomes Project at the University of California, San Francisco is conducting this survey because we are interested in your opinions about the California Children’s Services (CCS) Program and how well it is meeting the needs of your child. This information will help determine what the priorities should be for the CCS Program for the next 5 years.
All of your answers are anonymous and you may skip any question(s) you don’t want to answer.
The California Children’s Services (CCS) is a state program that covers the cost of treating certain diseases, physical limitations or chronic health problems in children that are financially eligible for these services. The CCS program also runs the Medical Therapy Program, which provides medical therapy (including occupational, physical and speech therapy to children with a CCS-eligible condition. The CCS program covers children with problems like:
• congenital heart disease
• cancers, tumors
• hemophilia, sickle cell anemia
• thyroid problems, diabetes
• serious chronic kidney problems
• liver or intestine diseases
• cleft lip/palate, spina bifida
• hearing loss, cataracts
• cerebral palsy, uncontrolled seizures
• rheumatoid arthritis, muscular dystrophy
• severe head, brain, or spinal cord injuries, severe burns
• problems caused by premature birth
• severely crooked teeth
Si prefiere completar la encuesta en español, utilice este enlace:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/EncuestadeCCS o haga click aquí.