PubTalk Pitch Application 2012-2013
Advancing Entrepreneurship & Innovation in Clark County
The Columbia River Economic Development Council (CREDC), in partnership with the SW WA Workforce Development Council (SWWDC), is dedicated to developing a thriving entrepeneurship community in Clark County.
Are you a Clark County company that…
• Needs help with your business plan and strategy?
• Is in manufacturing, software/apps, or a B2B business?
• Has demonstrated proof of concept and market demand for your product?
• Has burned through seed capital (friends & family) and seeking additional capital (angel, private equity, VC)?
• Needs talent, strategic partners, & connections?
If you answered YES, we want to help ACCELERATE your growth! We are looking to capitalize 4 companies per year and invite you to apply to pitch PubTalkTM event.
Selection is a competitive process. If selected, you will work with a dedicated mentor 1 month prior to the event to prepare your pitch, executive summary, and presentation. Selected startups will have the opportunity to pitch their business idea at an event to over 130 attendees and get live feedback from expert panelists and get connected to resources that can help accelerate growth.
For more information, please contact: Bonnie Moore, Director of Business Growth & Innovation at (360) 567-1055 or firstname.lastname@example.org.