40 Under 40 Awards - nomination deadline July 20,2012
Business in Vancouver
is seeking B.C.'s outstanding entrepreneurs, executives, managers and professionals in public and non-profit sectors for its 2012 Forty under 40 awards. Nominees will be short-listed based on a range of criteria including professional achievement, experience, innovation, leadership and community involvement.
Winners will be profiled in BIV's December 25, 2012 issue and will then be honoured at the newspaper's gala awards reception in early 2013.
Please fill in the following online survey to complete the nomination process. Please note:
- The questions on the first page are the complete list of questions concerning the nominee.
- You will not be able to edit previous responses.
- If you exit the survey before completing it, please note that you will be returned to the point you had previously reached if cookies are enabled on your computer.
- Nominators may submit nominations for more than one individual.
- Self-nominations will also be accepted.
- Please do not submit multiple nominations for one individual.
Completed nominations, including supporting materials must be received by Business in Vancouver no later than midnight, Friday, Sept 7, 2012.
- Nominees must be under the age of 40 on December 31, 2012.
- Nominee’s business must be headquartered in British Columbia.