Scoring: Give yourself 1 point for each correct answer.
Give yourself one point for each correct answer
1. Saint Honoré
4. Immerse it for a short time in boiling water
5. Inner membrane
6. Animal Cracker in 1902
7. Salzburger Nockerl: a sweet Austrian dessert soufflé. (Spoo is a tasty snack in Babylon 5, gagh is a Klingon delicacy in Star Trek, and lembas is a type of bread made by elves in Lord of the Rings.)
8. One point each. 1. Fennel is a herb; 2. anise is a spice; 3. clove is a spice; 4. lemongrass is an herb; 5. cardamom is a spice; 6. marjoram is an herb.
10. 2 hours
11. Fantoccini is another name for a marionette puppet.
12. Orange juice
13. Slice it crosswise at a 45-degree angle
15. Stirring sugar into tea or coffee
16. Drawn butter
18. A type of strainer
23. Almond filling