By submitting your Speaker Abstract through this survey you will help Reuse Alliance review our submissions more effectively.
ReuseConex will serve as a platform for research, best practices, and policy analysis on reuse. We invite the reuse community (including reuse-based practitioners, advocates, researchers, engineers, designers, academicians, students, regulators, and policymakers) to participate. ReuseConex is a collaborative setting that includes engaging presentations as well as social events to provide opportunities for networking and further discussion.
To be considered as a presenter for this event, you will need to submit this online application. Some of the suggested presentation categories are provided below. For details on relevant abstract subjects and timing, go to ReuseConex.org.
We invite abstracts in all areas related to reuse, including:
• Adaptive Reuse, Building Materials Reuse, Deconstruction & Salvage
• Behavior Change (changing our relationships with “stuff”)
• Collaborative Consumption/Sharing Economy (access vs. ownership)
• Community Activism and Reuse
• Connection between Reuse and Climate Change (GHG mitigation, & Energy Conservation, Waste Characterization Studies)
• Cooperative Marketing Campaigns
• Corporate Reuse Programs
• Creative Reuse, Upcycling & Repurposing (connecting reclaimed materials with the artistic community)
• Cross-Cultural Reuse (How do other cultures engage in reuse?)
• Designing for Reuse (Durables, Refurbishing & Remanufacturing)
• Economics of Reuse & Workforce Development
• Incorporating Reuse into municipal Zero Waste Plans
• Industrial Reuse (managing high-volume industrial materials)
• Low-flying heroes of reuse (small-volume, high-economic impact reuse)
• Making Events Green with Reusables
• Reuse and waste management policy, regulation & planning
• Reuse in Environmental Education
• Reuse Sector best practices
• School/University Reuse Programs
• Technology & Reuse (How can we use technology to encourage reuse through virtual exchanges, reuse center databases, DIY idea sharing/crowd sourcing, etc.)
SurveyMonkey does not save work as you go. Please consider completing the application in a Word document before submitting your answers online, so that you have a hard copy of your application.
If you have any questions about ReuseConex, please email Arielle Courtney, Member Services Coordinator at email@example.com. If you have any questions about Reuse Alliance, please email MaryEllen Etienne, Executive Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org.