ISA Passport to the World 2014
Passport to the World Registration
Thank you for your interest in Passport to the World! This is a great opportunity to showcase your organization, share your culture, and unite with other language and culture organizations on campus. We look forward to working with you to make this event a success.
Below is important details regarding the event. PLEASE PRINT THIS PAGE FOR YOUR RECORDS.
Venue: Atwood Ballroom
Date: Sunday, November 9, 2014
Time: Event starts at 3 pm and ends at 5 pm. Atwood Ballroom is open for set-up at Noon; set-up must be complete no later than 2:30 pm. Groups must be finished with clean-up no later than 6 pm.
1. You will be given a table and two chairs along with a large bulletin board at your booth. Each group can decorate their space to showcase their culture. Each group shall have a minimum of 3 – 5 volunteers at the table at all times.
2. Make booths as interactive as possible. Our target audience is mostly children of all ages so we’d appreciate booths being educational in a fun way. You are encouraged to use toys/games, arts/crafts, dance, musical instruments, and other interactive activities.
3. Performances signifying home country and entertaining children are welcome. A stage will be set up at the front of the Ballroom. Please sign up with ISA if you are interested in performing during Passport to the World.
4. Each booth will receive “stamps” (flag stickers) from ISA to be used for the children’s passports.
5. As a general rule, Passport to the World does not involve food. Groups wishing to bring food must have it approved by Sodexo / Atwood Management (110 office) as well as ISA no later than Friday, October 31.
6. Groups wishing to participate must register via Survey Monkey with the ISA by Monday, November 3 in order for ISA to confirm booth space for the group. Please note that space is limited and is on a first come, first serve basis.
7. You are encouraged to wear national clothing/dress from your country or region.
For questions or additional information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org