Company Car Survey
Owens & Minor is considering moving to a leased car program.
The new program would be in lieu of the current mileage reimbursement program for the field sales group.
* Teammates who drive 12,000+ miles a year would qualify for a leased vehicle.
* Vehicles would be used for 5 years or 100,000 miles whichever comes first.
* Vehicles would include GPS and Bluetooth technology.
* Additional upgrades such as leather interior and a sunroof could be added at the individual's expense.
* Fuel cards for each vehicle would be provided. Each time a teammate would refuel, the mileage would be entered at the pump along with the teammate's ID.
* Services provided by the company include: Roadside Assistance, all repairs, and routine maintenance and services.
* Teammates would be charged a $100 monthly fee for personal use of the vehicle.
* Teammates would be given a grace period of 6 - 18 months for those who have recently leased or purchased a vehicle
* AE's, AS's, Client Executive's and Client Specialist's would be able to select between the Ford Fusion or Ford Escape.