Young Cultural Policy Researchers Forum, LabforCulture: Users' Participation and Satisfaction
1. YCPRF, LabforCulture (www.labforculture.org) : Survey on Users' Participation and Satisfaction
Young Cultural Policy Researchers Forum (YCPRF) (http://www.labforculture.org/en/groups/open/young-researchers-forum) aims to facilitate young cultural policy researchers to meet online, to get to know each other, to collaborate on joined initiatives, and to stay informed. It was launched in March 2010 and is moderated by Prof.Dr.Lidia Varbanova.
This community group is part of a larger collaborative project between the European Cultural Foundation/LabforCulture, Riksbankens Jubileumsfond and ENCATC (involving the annual Cultural Policy Research Award and Young Cultural Policy Researchers Forum).
We would like to assess this online space and to find out ways to improve it in the future. This is why we would like to ask you to participate in the evaluation process by answering this online survey. It should take you not longer than 10 minutes to answer the 10 questions. All answers and data will be summarized and kept anonymous
Your input is very valuable and important to us. Thank you very much for your time in participating in our survey. We love to hear your ideas and suggestions for improvement!
Helpful hints to complete the questionnaire:
- Please, mind the deadline for completing: January 28, 2011.
- Please read each question carefully and tick a box (or boxes in case of multiple choices) to indicate your answer (or comment in the provided free space).
- You can go back to the previous pages of the survey and update existing responses until you have finished the survey. After you click the button "Done" on the last page, you will not be able to re-enter the survey.
- Only one response per computer (IP address) is allowed.
- If you have any queries about the questionnaire please do not hesitate to contact: Lidia Varbanova at email@example.com
Many thanks in advance!