Pathways to Success APPLICATION
PROGRAM MISSION: Pathways to Success is a TRiO Student Support Services (SSS) program that aims to assist undergraduate students who are first-generation, low-income, and/or have a disability to attain their bachelor's degree successfully. The program provides a variety of specialized services from the time students are accepted into the program through graduation. The goals will be accomplished through integrated academic, career and personal planning, academic support and engagement. Pathways to Success is funded by the U.S. Department of Education and supported by Lehman College.
All students interested in participating in TRiO - Pathways to Success must complete an application to determine eligibility and fit.
The selection process is competitive, as there are a limited number of spaces available in the TRiO Student Support Services Program. Students must meet at least ONE of the following criteria:
- Be a first generation college student (neither parent has a bachelor’s degree), OR
- Have high financial need to attend college that meets federal guidelines, OR
- Have a documented learning and/or physical disability.
Priority will be given to eligible students who are motivated to make full use of program offerings.
1. Complete and submit this Pathways Application
2. Complete an introductory meeting with a Pathways staff member.
3. Receive written acceptance from the Pathways Director.