March 1, 2013
7:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. (Pre-Service Teachers)
1:00 p.m. – 5:30 p.m. (In-Service Teachers)
University of Louisiana Monroe
Strauss Hall, Room 148
The workshop will provide the following:
1. NASA-developed curriculum support resources that meet state and national
2. NASA Aerospace Education Specialists utilizing a train-the-trainer approach so
participants can train additional educators in their school system.
3. Ideas for integration of NASA Education resources and activities into lesson
planning and curriculum.
4. Hands-on, inquiry-based methods for teaching science, mathematics, and
state-of-the-art methods of incorporating technology into teaching.
5. Continuing Learning Units (4 CLUs)