THE ISSUING BANK ON YOUR PREPAID CARD IS CHANGING.
YOU MUST ACT NOW OR YOUR CARD MAY BE SUSPENDED
(Questions? Call us at the number on the back of your card)
FNB Bank (FNB), the issuer of your prepaid card, has made arrangements to transfer our prepaid card programs to Metropolitan National Bank, headquartered in New York, NY (MNB). Your consent below is required to move your card relationship. By answering "YES" below, we can transfer your card account to MNB in a manner that causes no interruption of service to you.
The transfer will be effective on July 26, 2013 though we may extend it to no later than August 20 to ensure a smooth transition.
Please note: we are also terminating the overdraft feature on our prepaid cards, effective July 24, 2013, as MNB will not be offering an overdraft program.
You need to TAKE ACTION! If you agree to have your card account moved to MNB:
- Your card will continue to work without interruption.
- You will not need a new card, and your current PIN will continue to work.
- You will not need to change direct deposit information with your employer or benefit provider.
- Your account history will still be available on the customer service website.
- The fees on your account will not change as a result of the transfer to MNB.
We must hear from you. If you tell us not to move your account, or we do not receive an answer, we must close your account on the effective date and mail you a refund check to your address on file.
We mailed you a notice similar to this, along with the MNB Cardholder Terms and Conditions and Privacy Notice. If you have questions or would like to obtain additional copies of these documents call us at the number on the back of your card or visit us at your card's website.