Kennedy Lecture Series October 5, 2012 Registration
Kennedy Lecture Series Registration
The Kennedy Pharmacy Innovation Center will host a lecture series event on October 5, 2012 from 1:00-3:30pm at the Russell House Theater located on the University of South Carolina Campus. The lecture event is open to students, faculty, and healthcare practitioners.
Mr. Thornton Kirby, President & CEO, SC Hospital Association
Mr. Robby Kerr, President at Kerr & Company and Former Director of SC Dept of Health and Human Services
Lecture Topic: Healthcare Reform Update Part 2
1. Describe the historical drivers of healthcare coverage in the US
2. Identify the primary funding sources and sponsors of healthcare in the US
3. Recognize future trends in financing of healthcare
4. Summarize the general goals of the Affordable Care Act (ACA)
5. Identify the basic tenets of coverage under the ACA and how this might affect future healthcare financing
6. Describe how the ACA may alter current business models for healthcare
Please complete the following information to register for this event.