The Recapturing Outstanding Achievements through Recognition (ROAR) Awards recognize the outstanding achievement of our clubs and organizations, as well as our student leaders. We encourage students, faculty, and staff to nominate individuals and clubs they feel have contributed positively to the UCCS community. Awards will be presented at the ROAR Awards ceremony on April 23rd at 6:00 pm in Clyde’s.
- Nominations may only be made through this form.
- All nominations are due March 19th at 5:00 p.m.
- Club and organization nominations should describe club or organization’s accomplishments to-date, the group’s leadership potential, and any other relevant information.
- Individual nominations should describe the individual’s accomplishments to-date, especially as they relate to clubs or organizations, his or her leadership potential, and any other relevant information.
- Clubs and individuals may nominate themselves or others, as well as their own club or other groups.
- You may nominate one club and individual for each award listed using this form.
- If you would like to nominate multiple clubs or individuals for the same award, please complete a separate form for each nomination.
- You do not have to provide a nomination for every category to submit this form.
- Please include your name and email with each nomination.
If you have questions, please contact Helen Lahrman at firstname.lastname@example.org.