SOURCE Get On Board Day (GOBD) Dept. Registration
1. GOBD Information
Fall 2012 Get On Board Day, hosted by The SOURCE, will take place on August 30, 2012 from 5:00pm-10:00pm as one of the culminating events of UA's Week of Welcome. This registration form provides an opportunity for departments to officially register to participate in this event which reaches a large segment of the UA student population and community. Here are notes to consider as you plan to participate:
Below we have included additional event notes:
* Departments will be responsible for their own equipment and display materials. Electrical outlets can be requested, but will be available in limited supply.
* Typical attendance numbers for Fall Get On Board Day varies. However, we can anticipate a large amount of spectators/participants in the 10,000s. Please be prepared with necessary handouts and materials.
* Check-in and registration will begin at 3:00pm on the day of the event.
* You may provide handouts, brochures, contact information, promotional and novelty items, as well as giveaways at your leisure.
* The purpose of this event is to provide an overview of services and resources you offer.
* Departments should provide at least 1-2 representatives to assist with questions and to engage students at the table from 5:00pm-10:00pm
* Tents may be utilized, but must not exceed the size of 10X10.
*Registration Fee for departments is $20 per table before May 31st. Fee goes up to $25 per table after May 31st.
Additional registration and event information will be communicated throughout the summer utilizing the contact person indicated on your form. Please contact Rosalind L. Moore at email@example.com or 205-348-6796 for more information or questions.