rDVM Emergency Pre-Registration Program
1. Mind the Gap Partnership for Emergency Veterinary Care
We invite you to register your practice in our pre-registration program. This free program is designed to ensure the best possible emergency care for your patients as well as fast, thorough communication with you about their care.
Benefits for the practitioner:
* A value-added service for your clients at no cost to you
* Consistent, timely communication via the means you request
* Option of early-morning discharges back to you
* Materials for your clients customized by you
* Your practice included on our client pre-registration website
Benefits for your clients:
* Key tag access to quickly retrieve account and patient information
* High quality emergency care
* Peace of mind by being prepared for emergencies
Just complete the questionnaire and we will send customized materials for your clinic.
If you have any questions about this program, please email VTHClientServices@vetmed.illinois.edu or call 217-333-5311.
Click the "Next" button to begin registering your practice. The form will take less than ten minutes to complete.