As the year begins, Family Voices would like to celebrate how families of children and youth with special health care needs and/or disabilities are making choices that help their children grow up healthy, and learn how to stay healthy as they become adults. As part of this celebration, Family Voices announces a Free Raffle titled "New Year, New Healthy Choices" for families of children and youth with special health care needs (CYSHCN) and/or disabilities.
NOTE: Only one entry can be submitted for each child, but families can enter more than one child in the raffle.
From Family Voices Executive Director Lynn Pedraza::
“Family Voices is dedicated to the health and wellness of all children. We know that supporting healthy choices for CYSHCN and/or disabilities often requires extra planning and focus and want to celebrate the dedication and creativity of families of CYSHCN who are making healthy choices. That’s what our Project IMPACT is all about. This raffle is a fun way to share the inspiration we feel on this topic with families all across the country. “
All raffle entrants will receive a one-year membership to Family Voices. One raffle drawing will be held on Friday, February 1 in each of three age categories: 0 - 7, 8 - 14, and 15 - 21.A $50 Target gift card will be awarded to the winner of the raffle drawing in each age category. Winners will be announced by Monday, February 4, 2013.
Healthy Choices Activity Categories:
- Raffle entries must be submitted by January 31, 2013
- Some information is required; other information is optional
- You must email a photo of your child engaged in a healthy choices activity (see healthy choices activity categories direcltly below).
- You must give us permission to use this photo in future Family Voices outreach and education
- Entries will NOT be judged in any way. For each age category, one winner will be selected randomly
- If you wish to enter more than one child for this raffle, please complete a separate entry
- Healthy Nutrition
- Physical Activity
- Healthy Weight
- Oral Health
- Safety and Injury Prevention
- Health Care Provider Visits
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com
or call 505-872-4774.
Thank you for entering the Family Voices Fall "New Year, New Healthy Choices" drawing!