1. Residence Life Break Occupancy Agreement
As a student at Defiance College, I will need to have access to my Residence Hall through Spring Break: Saturday, March 8th at noon for Spring Break and will re-open Sunday, March 16th at noon.
I understand that the buildings will be closed and access to residence life staff will be minimized. By filling out this occupancy agreement I agree to the following guidelines:
1. I understand that all college policies stated in the Student Handbook are in effect and I will adhere to these policies. If found in violation of these policies I understand my privileges to stay during future breaks will be denied and I will face disciplinary action.
2. I will not let anyone into the building under any circumstances.
3. I understand that I may NOT have any guests or visitors during this time period.
4. If I do not stay in the residence hall for the entire break, I will go through the check out process as I leave.
I understand that violation of this contract will result in my immediate removal from the halls, will prevent my ability to remain in the building during breaks in the future and will result in discipline proceedings.
Students who are NOT approved to stay in housing will be contacted by the Office of Residence Life. All other residents will receive notification of acceptance on Wednesday, March 5th, by 1:00pm.