"How You Can Help" survey
Would YOU share your experience for the benefit of students?
Northwestern College's Center for Calling & Career (CCC) is seeking to connect students with professionals from a variety of fields and provide them with information that only experience can offer.
We are looking for professionals that are willing to impact the life of a student by doing one or more of the following;
• Participate in a panel discussion
• Attend a networking event connecting students with professionals
• Connect NWC with a human resource professional from your workplace
• Speak to a group of students about your career path and/or industry
• Review resumes or portfolios
• Participate in mock interviews
• Correspond with an individual student
• Post jobs and/or internships
Please complete this survey to help us understand how you are willing to help.
Assistant Director of Experiential Education
Center for Calling & Career
Northwestern College (NWC)