MYNA Chicago Winter Camp 2012- Counselors Application
1. MYNA Camp Counselor Commitment Document and Application Form
This application must be completed regardless of previous counseling experience with MYNA Events. There is no registration costs for counselors. For more information you may contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
As a MYNA Camp Counselor I will:
1. Follow MYNA code of ethics that includes abiding by MYNA’s vision, mission and policies
2. Abide by MYNA Youth Protection Policy
3. Take full responsibility of the youth I am assigned to by Camp Advisor, including accompanying my group for the duration of the camp.
4. Attend MYNA Camp Counselor training to be held by MYNA National
5. Be willing to take other responsibilities that Camp Advisor might give me when need occurs
As a MYNA camp Counselor, I understand that the Human Resources officer at the Islamic Society of North America (ISNA) will contact me to ask for my social security number. I authorize ISNA to use my information, including my social security number, to run a background check on me.
I also undertstand that if travel arrangements are made for me by MYNA National and I cancel, I will be subject to reimburse the organization for the travel expenses.