Weston College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people
and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
By safe we mean:
- Prevention of abuse and neglect
- Prevention of discrimination
- Anti-bullying and harassment
- Addressing attendance issues
- Supporting health care plans for students with specific medical needs
- Safety and security.
If you, as a parent of a student at the College have any concern about your son or daughter’s
wellbeing, safety or rights, then you should contact one of our three Designated Safeguarding Officers
Jacqui Ford on 01934 411544
Fiona Waters on 01934 411531
Gary Farr on 01934 411595
Or email safeguarding @weston.ac.uk