A total of 40 American Eagle Reps on 20 campuses around the country (2 Reps per school) will be completing 9 to 10 events and activities during the Spring 2011 semester. Student Reps involved with this program will create marketing plans and then execute these activities (such as fashion shows and study breaks) over the course of the semester. Reps will also co-admin a school specific AESU Facebook page for their school.
NOTE: We are currently hiring for select schools for Spring 2011 and will only contact you if a campus rep position is available at your school. It's a good idea to apply, though, because if a new position opens up, we'll look at these applications first.
Campus Rep Program
We are looking for outgoing, smart individuals who have an interest in marketing and promotions and want the chance to work with a number one college clothing brand. If you feel that you have a large network of friends on your campus, are involved in a variety of activities and organizations, and love to have fun, plan and promote cool events, apply to become an AE Rep today!
Student Rep responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
• Receive promotional materials and gear (and keep in a safe place)
• Be creative in coordinating and executing each required event with your partner Rep
• Be innovative about how to generate awareness on your campus and get fellow students excited and involved in the program
• Be an Administrator of your own campus AE Facebook Page
• Complete event recaps and upload photos to Facebook in a timely manner
• Take photos (and/or video) of all program activities/events and upload to designated YMC website or social network page.
• Complete three program surveys throughout the semester
• Maintain a line of communication with in-house management
Student Rep Requirements:
• Must be a fun and outgoing self starter
• Familiar with respective campus
• Must be available for spring academic semester
For this Project you will:
• Receive base compensation for completing all program needs
• Have opportunities for additional awards & incentives