Pet Dogs and Children with ASD
Pet Dogs for Children with ASD Survey
Thank you for visiting our survey!
The aim of this survey is to investigate the benefits of pet dogs for children with ASD in relation to demographic features of both dogs and children.
Please DO complete this survey if:
• Your dog is a family pet (not a registered assistance dog)
• You own only ONE pet dog (i.e. one dog living in the family home)
• You have at least one child with an official diagnosis on the ASD spectrum, who is between the age of 3-17 years old
Please DO NOT complete this survey if:
• Your dog is a trained assistance dog (e.g. Autism assistance dog)
• You own multiple dogs (i.e. have more than one dog living in the family home). If you own multiple dogs and would like to help with the research please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Your child does not have an official diagnosis on the ASD spectrum, or is not between the ages of 3-17 years old
The survey should take no longer than 10 minutes to complete and will contribute towards greater knowledge in the area of dogs and children with ASD