Enter for your chance to win all 7 Limited Edition White MoogerFooger Analog Stompboxes! Giveaway ends May 13, 2013.
Open to all territories except where prohibited by law. Click here to read the official rules
The White Moogerfooger package includes all 7 Moogerfooger Analog Effects Stomp Boxes. They can be connected to each-other via jacks on the rear panels to create completely new analog effects, or used individually as the most flexible stomp boxes available. This total package value is over $3,000!
MF-101 Lowpass Filter:
* A legendary analog lowpass filter that imparts soul and energy into any guitar or bass rig. It is the go to filter stomp box for pro players around the globe. Craft monstrous bass tones and auto-wah effects or plug in an expression pedal and the MF-101 becomes an incredibly tweak-able filter wah.
MF-102 Ring Modulator:
* The MF-102 is much more than a conventional ring modulator. Use it to dial in classic buttery tremolos and then add LFO to rhythmically speed up and slow down your creation. You can also crank up the Frequency knob to mangle and modulate your guitar into metallic mayhem.
MF-103 12 Stage Phaser:
* This lush and incredibly flexible all analog phaser allows you to dial in every sound you’ve ever dreamed of and then some. From slow, rich sweeps and swirls to high speed clangorous effects, you define every sonic characteristic of the sound. You can also plug in an expression pedal and control the phaser’s sweep manually.
MF-104M Analog Delay:
* The classic Moog analog delay pedal is back. It features 800ms of the warmest, most musical analog delay on the planet. Combine that with an LFO for creating beautifully modulated delay lines, tap tempo, spillover mode, and expression pedal control over nearly every parameter and you have the most powerful analog delay on the planet.
MF-105M MIDI MuRF:
* Use 8 individual filters to create analog tempo based filter effects, flowing motion, and syncopated rhythms, or you can overdrive the input and use the filters as an EQ to create an absolutely mind-blowing front end to any guitar or bass rig. There is also a selectable bass and mid switch for dedicated use with guitar or bass.
* The FreqBox is a completely one of a kind effects pedal that allows you to sync an analog oscillator to the strings of your guitar or bass. When used with an expression pedal, the FreqBox gives you the power to construct sounds that are raw, aggressive, and completely unique.
MF-108M Cluster Flux:
* While it can easily conjure beautiful classic analog chorus and jet flange effects, the Cluster Flux is also an incredible time modulation pedal. Utilize tap tempo, expression pedals and the 6 waveshape LFO section to create completely new and unique effects that are out of this world.