Anchorage Youth Soccer Club - Spring Survey
Club Mission & Philosophy
To offer a positive club culture and is committed to the development and growth of players to help them reach their goals. We want to prepare players for the physical, mental, and emotional complexities of the game, as well as teach them discipline and responsibility in life.
AYSC takes pride in educating and training players and coaches to a competitive level in a positive and fun environment. The club promotes sportsmanship, integrity, leadership, respect, self-discipline, and character development by stressing the technical, tactical, physical and mental components of the game.
Sportsmanship and team spirit are as important to us as being a highly skilled competitive player. In order to accomplish our philosophy, the club has placed great emphasis on the following:
- Long term development of all players – (not just the better ones)
- Provide an opportunity for our players to participate at all levels of play
- Conducting age-appropriate training sessions during the course of the year directed by certified & licensed coaches
- Offering a year round program for academy, recreational, and competitive players
- Conducting training sessions for all players under the direction of licensed coaches as well as our coaching directors
- Informing players and parents of the players’ progress throughout the year
- Encouraging our coaching staff to further their soccer education