Speaker Proposal Form 2013
Speaker Proposal Form for 2013 MarketingProfs Events, Seminars, and MPU
Things to consider when proposing a session:
1. All proposals must be educational in nature and non-promotional. Preference is given to topics that are original and innovative.
2. Proposals/sessions have a better chance of being selected if they include case studies and speakers from corporate “end-user” companies.
3. A slide presentation is required for all sessions including panel discussions.
4. MarketingProfs reserves the right to add additional speakers to your session or combine your session with another one covering a complementary topic.
5. If we are interested in your proposal, we will contact you for more information and to request references and/or a video of a previous speaking engagement.
Thanks for your interest in MarketingProfs!