Application for Emerging Nurse Leadership Institute
Thank you for your interest in the Emerging Nurse Leader Institute! Priority applications for the Institute are due on or before Oct 29, 2012. Applications received between Oct 29 and Dec 16 will be reviewed on a space-available basis only. To be eligible for the program you must be able to answer yes to all of the questions below.
1. Do you consider yourself an emerging leader?
2. Are you committed to improving and advancing the future of nursing at UC Davis Health Systems?
3. Have you worked at UCDHS for 3 years or more?
4. Does your schedule allow you to attend the entirety of ALL requirements for Emerging Nurse Leader Institute?
5. Are you a in a job that provides direct patient care such as a CN II, CNIII or ANII, or equivalent?
If you answered YES to all of the above questions, you are eligible to apply for the Emerging Nurse Leader Institute at this time. Please contact Kathleen Guiney at 916-734-9789 or Kathleen.firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about eligibility or difficulty completing this application.
All applications will receive a blind review by three nurse evaluators. Selection to the program will be made by an objective scoring method. Due to the popularity of the program, deadlines will be strictly enforced.
Applications received by 11:59 (PDT) Sunday, Oct 29, 2012 will be considered for priority review and consideration for admittance with priority acceptances announced via email in mid-November 2012.
The final application deadline is 11:59 p.m. (PDT) Sunday, Dec 16, 2012 with acceptance announced late December. Please note that completed applications received between Oct 29 and Dec 16 will be received on a space-available basis only. Once the cohort is full, we will accept applications for the wait list only.