Your view on the GCSE qualification
Tell us what you think
As a student, what do you think of the current GCSE qualification? Tell us and you'll be entered into a draw to WIN an ipad!
You learn in order to attain GCSEs but the results themselves can have many purposes:
- * Universities and colleges can use them as entry criteria to courses
- * Your teachers can use GCSE results to help advice you on where to 'specialise’ at the next level
- * Businesses can regard good results as a sign of a bright person worth employing
- * The Government can use them to help measure school effectiveness
- * Schools can use them to help measure the effectiveness of the teaching.
We want you to think about whether GCSEs give young people exactly what they need to progress.
The short survey will take about 5 minutes to complete.
We'll share what we find here with the powers that be (and you). Who knows, what you share here could make a difference to the future of secondary school education :)
Closing date - September 7 2012, no cash alternative is available for the prizes. The winner will be drawn at random and will be notified before Mon 10 Sept by PM or email. The winner will be announced on the staffblog.