DRPT Public Comment Sheet - Due by February 11, 2010
Please take a few minutes to provide The Department of Rail and Public Transportation with your comments. We recommend that you visit the project Web site and read the brief information package on the Draft EIS to learn more about the project before commenting. Visit www.rich2hrrail.info or scroll to the bottom of this page for an active link to the Draft EIS and to a brief information package.
There are several options for providing public comments:
• Sign up at a public hearing to publicly deliver verbal comments. Verbal comments are limited to three minutes per person and groups are requested to provide comments through one spokesperson whenever possible.
• Provide verbal comments privately to the court reporter at a public hearing.
• Provide written public comments at a public hearing.
• Provide written comments at any time during the public comment period using the online comment form at www.rich2hrrail.info.
• Mail written comments at any time during the public comment period to: Public Information Office, DRPT, 600 E. Main St, Suite 2102, Richmond, VA 23219.
Public comments are due on February 11, 2010.
Questions about the Richmond/Hampton Roads Passenger Rail Project?
- Visit the project Web site: www.Rich2HRRail.info
- E-mail the project team: projectteam@Rich2HRRail.info
- Write to DRPT:
Public Information Office
Virginia Department of Rail and Public Transportation
600 E. Main Street
Richmond, VA 23219