Volunteer Position Application
Thank you for your interest in volunteering for Girl Scouts!
We value your time and want you to have the best experience possible; therefore, you do not need to complete this volunteer application unless you are applying to be a:
- Troop/group leader
- Troop/group assistant leader or co-leader
- Individual girl mentor
- Administrative support member (i.e. Volunteer manager, event director, day camp volunteer, etc.)
If you need information on other volunteer positions and screening requirements, please contact us at email@example.com or 800-284-4475.
Welcome to Girl Scouts - North Carolina Coastal Pines. Thank you for your interest in volunteer opportunities in Girl Scouting.
Becoming a Girl Scout volunteer is a 3-step process:
1) Completing the Volunteer Application
2) Submitting a criminal background check (instructions for doing this will be in an email acknowledging receipt of the your online application.)
3) Becoming a Girl Scout member – go to C.O.R.E. on home page
The Volunteer Application is an essential part of the process for determining your volunteer position. Please complete all portions of the survey/application.
We hope you will join with us as we continue to make a difference in the lives of girls. Girl Scouts - North Carolina Coastal Pines looks forward to your involvement in Girl Scouting.