Volunteer Position Application
Thank you for your interest in volunteering for Girl Scouts!
We value your time and want you to have the best experience possible; therefore, you do not need to complete this volunteer application unless you are applying to be a:
- Troop/group leader
- Troop/group assistant leader or co-leader
- Individual girl mentor
- Administrative support member (i.e. Volunteer manager, event director, day camp volunteer, etc.)
If you need information on other volunteer positions and screening requirements, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 800-284-4475.
Welcome to Girl Scouts - North Carolina Coastal Pines. Thank you for your interest in volunteer opportunities in Girl Scouting.
Becoming a Girl Scout volunteer is a 3-step process:
1) Completing the Volunteer Application
2) Submitting a criminal background check (instructions for doing this will be in an email acknowledging receipt of the your online application.)
3) Becoming a Girl Scout member – go to C.O.R.E. on home page
The Volunteer Application is an essential part of the process for determining your volunteer position. Please complete all portions of the survey/application. The final step in completing this application is to provide the names, email addresses and phone numbers of three people (no family members) who will provide references on your behalf. We recommend that you gather this information now, before you begin to fill out this application.
We hope you will join with us as we continue to make a difference in the lives of girls. Girl Scouts - North Carolina Coastal Pines looks forward to your involvement in Girl Scouting.