Thanks for taking a few minutes to complete this survey (and to enter a lucky draw for an iPod!). It is very important for us to understand your opinions.Your participation in this study is completely voluntary. All responses will be kept strictly confidential and data from this research will be coded and reported only in the aggregate. However, if you feel uncomfortable answering these questions, you can always withdraw from the survey at any point by clicking the “Exit Survey” button.
Again, thank you very much for your time and support. Please start the survey now by clicking the “Next” button below.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR SURVEY AND LUCKY DRAW
1. The Lucky Draw is open to all survey participants residing in Singapore
2. Qualifying period for participation is from 20th May 2009 to 31st Dec 2012.
3. The draw will be conducted by the NUSSU SAVE Committee. Results of the draw will be published on GreenPost’s website. Winners will be notified by email.
4. All details and particulars submitted must be true, accurate and complete. Any incorrect or incomplete information found will render the entry to be disqualified.
5. There will only be one set of lucky draw prizes.
6. Prizes are non-endorsable, non-transferable, non-negotiable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
7. GreenPost team reserves the right to replace the prize with other items of similar value without giving prior notice.
8. GreenPost team is not a supplier of the product(s)/services(s) offered and shall not bear any liability in relation thereto.
9. GreenPost team reserves the right to change the qualifying criteria and allocation of lucky draw entitlements from time to time at our absolute discretion.
10. GreenPost teams’ decision on all matters relating to the lucky draw is final and binding on all participants and winners, and no correspondence will be entertained.
11. This lucky draw and its terms and conditions are governed by the laws of the Republic of Singapore and all participants and winners are subjected to the exclusive jurisdiction of its courts in the determination of any matter or dispute arising in connection therewith.