What would you do for €10,000?
We are putting together a potential TV programme about what people would do for €10,000.
The TV programme will have the following format:
* Every week the best of the entries will win €1,000.
* In the last episode, the weekly winning entries will be put to public vote with the winning entry walking away with €10,000.
If your entry is shortlisted, you maybe asked to submit a video of what you would do or alternatively it could be televised live.
This is based on what you WOULD do to win €10,000. To be eligible for the programme, you will have to succeed in the challenge.
Entry is restricted to those over 18 years of age.
Submission date extended to February 28th 2010
Terms & Conditions
* Due to the level of submissions, not all entrants will be acknowledged
* Entrant acknowledges that the entry may not become part of the production
* All entries are accepted in good faith
* Entries submitted will become the copyright of Double D Productions and may be used for promotional, resale or any other activity
* Entries cannot promote or use any illegal activity including harming persons or animals
* Entrant acknowledges that the production may not proceed or may not proceed in the current format and agrees to any changes to the outline that may occur
* Double D Productions do not take any legal liability arising from entries
* If an entrants submission is shortlisted, the entrant will be asked to sign a waiver and further terms and conditions
* Concept is copyright Double D Productions 2009
* All correspondence should be sent to TwoDProductions@gmail.com