Get Lost at the Coppal House Corn Maze Contest
1. Contest rules and your information
Thank you for your interest in NH.com and entering for a chance to win one of ten family four packs of tickets to the Coppal House Farm Corn Maze.
This year's corn maze theme is a dragon fly.
Please fill out the contact information form below as well as answer the questions on the following page to qualify for these prizes.
* You can enter the contest only once and you must be at least 18 years old to qualify.
* You must complete this survey and provide all necessary information to be eligible to win.
* Contest ends on Sunday, September 28.
* The winners will be announced and notified by Monday, September 29.
* The winners will be subject to verification by NH.com judges. Judges decisions are final.
* There will be ten (10) lucky winners for this contest. Each winner will receive family passes good for two (2) adults and two (2) children. This is non negotiable.
* Winners are subject to rain dates, cancellations or other adjustments made by the Coppal House Farm.
* Prizes can be mailed out or winners can pick them up at The Telegraph's offices in Hudson or Nashua, NH.
* Telegraph and McLean Communications employees and their families are not eligible to win this prize.
* By entering this contest and sharing your e-mail and personal information you acknowledge that this information may be used by NH.com to contact you with special offers related to NH.com. We will not make your personal information public or sell your information to any other parties.
* By entering this contest, you give NH.com permission to publish your answers to questions 1 and 2 about New Hampshire and commentary on New Hampshire found in Section 2 (“A couple of questions”) on NH.com, and to attribute them to you. We will not use your personal information.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding this contest, please e-mail Morgen Thiboult at firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions with * require an answer.