Join FHCA member nursing homes in helping Florida's elected officials understand that cuts in Medicare and Medicaid funding will compromise patient care, jeopardize your local business economy and put local jobs at risk.
Community Cares Coalition "CoCares" Pledge
YES! We want to join the CoCares Coalition in advocating against funding reductions for Medicare and Medicaid that would compromise patient care and negatively impact local communities and businesses by jeopardizing viable jobs.
As a member of the Coalition, my business/organization pledges to provide support through the following opportunities:
· Communicate with our Members of Congress through letters or calls to district offices, attendance to neighborhood coffees and Town Hall Meetings on the need to protect long term care funding. (Materials and information will be provided to you by Coalition.)
· Encourage employees or organization membership to contact elected officials when appropriate. (Contact info, suggested letters will be provided.)
· Recruit additional businesses and organizations as Coalition members.
· Link your organization’s website to the Coalition Web site, if applicable.
· Review and provide feedback on Coalition activities, communications and policy positions. (Information will be provided to members via monthly coalition conference calls and e-communications.)
· Lend the business/organization name to the Coalition for promotional materials in support of Coalition efforts.