SLI 2009 Campus Survey
2009 Summer Leadership Institute Survey for Attending Campuses
This year's Summer Leadership Institute will be held at Stetson University in DeLand, Florida from June 3-6, 2009. The theme of the meeting is "From Issue to Impact" as we will devote time to understanding and planning how our civic engagement work can make a broader, deeper impact.
Each campus is invited to bring a team including:
1) Director and/or coordinator
2) Congress Representatives or other key student leaders,
especially those involved in Serve 2.0 initiative
3) Senior Intern or other interns involved in community outreach,
policy research or other special roles
4) Students to participate in All Bonner Service (which can also be a Second-Year Exchange)
In addition, we hope that some schools may invite one (or more) community partner representatives, especially those that may be working with you on your issue-based focus.
Please register all those attending before MAY 7th, 2009. In addition, you can SUBMIT A WORKSHOP (also by MAY 7th). You can find a draft of the agenda and other information online at http://www.bonner.org/meetings/sli/agenda.htm.
We are just asking each campus to complete just one survey (one person can do it or you may want to sit down at a computer together for a few minutes). In this survey, we hope to do two things:
1) Collect your input to shape the content and flow of the meeting
2) Collect your interest in presenting a workshop session
3) Getting a few other helpful details from you
Please complete the survey by TUESDAY, APRIL 21. Thank you!