Thank you for your interest in beta testing Genealogy Browser™.
As a beta tester, you will have a unique opportunity to influence OneGreatFamily, especially the new features we are developing. We are currently seeking beta testers for a new version of Genealogy Browser. If you are interested, please read the details that follow.
What is required of me as a beta tester?
- Agree to the OneGreatFamily Beta Test End User License Agreement (EULA). You will do that as a part of this application.
- Spend at least 3-5 hours a week using Genealogy Browser during our best test period. The period is expected to last 6-8 weeks and is currently expected to start early-July.
- Completely test the new features within one (1) week of them being made available to you.
- Complete surveys we send you during the beta test. You can expect at most one survey a week.
- Report all problems you experience with Genealogy Browser, as well as any suggestions you have to make it better.
- You must have either Microsoft's .NET version 2 or 3 or 3.5 installed on your computer. The beta test will not work without .NET.
- We would also appreciate: (1) Suggestions you have to improve OneGreatFamily; (2) Reports of problems you experience in OneGreatFamily outside of Genealogy Browser; and (3) Any other suggestions you have to make OneGreatFamily better.
- If you are approved as a beta tester, you will be provided with special instructions to access the new version of Genealogy Browser. You will also be given instructions on how to report problems and suggestions.
- You may not discuss the new features with any third party unless specifically authorized by OneGreatFamily or until it is released to all OneGreatFamily users.
How can I become a OneGreatFamily Beta tester?
- Read the OneGreatFamily Beta Test End User License Agreement (EULA) carefully. Toward the end of this application you will need to click the YES button under the question, "Do you accept the terms of the OneGreatFamily Beta Test End User License Agreement".
- Fill out the rest of this beta tester application form, and click the "I accept OGF's beta testing terms" button at the end of this application.
- If you change your mind and do not wish to apply to be a beta tester at this time, simply click the "Exit this application >>" button on any page and all your information will be discarded.
We will review your application along with all those we received, and notify you if you have been approved by email. Additional instructions, schedules and logon information will be included in that email.
Please note that processing your application may take up to several weeks. Please be patient and do not resubmit your application unless you would like to update or withdraw it.