11. By completing and submitting the survey, Participants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions.
12. The prize winner will be notified by email on or after 15th December 2008.
13. The prize winner must use their voucher before 15 April 2009. Hotels are subject to availability. Usual booking terms and conditions apply and black outs may apply. Validity of the prize cannot be extended.
14. Prize will be awarded to entrants with a UK postal address only.
15. If the prize winner is untraceable after Hotels.com’s reasonable efforts, Hotels.com may dispose of the prize as it thinks fit without any liability.
16. Prize winners are liable for any tax liability accruing as a result of this Prize Draw promotion.
17. Prize hotel vouchers are non-transferable, non-refundable and non-changeable. Cash or credit alternatives will not be offered. Hotels.com will not substitute prizes of a similar value under any circumstances.
18. Prize hotel vouchers cannot be applied to the cost of any previously purchased reservations or other miscellaneous charges.
19. The Prize hotel voucher winner will be responsible for obtaining where necessary, valid passports and visas and appropriate vaccinations and inoculations. It is strongly recommended that travellers take out adequate travel insurance.
21. Hotels.com reserves the right to cancel or amend the terms of this prize draw promotion without notice in the unlikely event of major catastrophe, war, earthquake, airline action, or any actual, anticipated or alleged breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other similar event.
22. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, Hotels.com excludes all liability howsoever arising connected with the prize and all warranties, conditions, undertakings, terms and obligations implied by law (whether by statue, common law or otherwise).
23. This promotion shall be governed and construed by English law and is run by Hotels.com L.P 10440 N. Central Expressway, Suite 400, Dallas, Texas 75231