NPHC organizations operating at Auburn Unviversity are required to register their intent to conduct intake to the Office of Greek Life no less than 2 weeks prior to beginning the process. This form must be completed in its entirety. The information will be verified with the chapter advisor and then held in confidence by the NPHC advisor.
In order to complete this form, you will need to know:
1. The contact information for the student responsible for intake
2. The contact information of the advisor responsible for intake
3. The date(s) for interest meetings
4. The date selection concludes
5. The date the intake process begins
6. The anticipated date of initiation
7. The date for the presentation of the new member class.