Report an Illicit Discharge to Ramsey County Public Works

Please fill out the following report to the best of your knowledge. When you are finished, click "Done," and your report will be sent to the Environmental Services Department of Ramsey County Public Works.
1. Time and date the illicit discharge was discovered:
2. City or township where the discharge occurred:
3. Closest street address, interesection, or landmark:
4. Which side of the road did the illicit discharge take place?
5. Please include any information that may be helpful to locate and identify the illicit discharge.
(examples: composition, volume, and source of the discharge)
6. Please provide your name and phone number or email address so we may contact you for further information.
You may remain anonymous if desired.
Powered by SurveyMonkey
Check out our sample surveys and create your own now!