2014 Maryland Engineering Challenges Team Registration
How to Register Your Team for the 2014 Maryland Engineering Challenges
THIS REGISTRATION FORM IS FOR ADULT COACHES WHO HAVE THEIR 2014 TEAMS ALREADY ORGANIZED.
• Please DO NOT use this form to signal your interest in the Challenges, to sign up as a Coach, or to join our email list; this form is to register teams who are committed to a particular Challenge.
• Students who are interested in participating in the Maryland Engineering Challenges need an ADULT Coach to be the contact person for the team, complete this registration process, and provide age-appropriate support.
• If you are part of a school or class entering multiple teams in a Challenge, we STRONGLY encourage ONE teacher to be the official Coach and register all teams with the same contact information, rather than having parent volunteers or co-teachers complete registration forms.
• Please complete one registration form for EACH of your teams.
2014 COACH’S FEE
• There is a $5 fee per Coach to participate in the 2014 Challenges. This is ONE $5 fee per Coach, regardless of the number of Challenges or teams you are registering for.
• After completing this registration process, please mail your check for $5, payable to Baltimore Museum of Industry, to: BMI, 1415 Key Highway, Baltimore MD 21230. Please write “2014 MEC” as the memo line.
• The final page of this registration process will serve as an invoice for the Coach’s Fee, if you need one.
• Any questions about this registration process may be sent to Melinda at firstname.lastname@example.org or 410.727.4808 x120.
• Detailed information about Challenge dates (schedule, inclement weather policy, etc.) will be sent to Coaches of registered teams the week before the Challenge. Please share that information with your students and their families.
• Questions about an individual Challenge’s engineering, report, or presentation requirements should be sent to the engineering contact listed in the Challenge Guide.